You're about to switch to our dst country Shopping Experience. If you currently have items in your shopping cart, it will be emptied. Do you want to continue ?
It invests 10% of its funds in Italy, in the region where the group is headquartered, with the purpose to give back to the local community, and the remaining 90% primarily in Sub-Saharan Africa. The projects supported are selected following very simple criteria: they have to be sustainable, innovative, and bring about direct and concrete social impact. So far, the Only The Brave Foundation has invested 12 million euro in over 170 projects, improving the life of more than 140,000 people, and ranging from the sustainable development of a 20,000 inhabitants village in Mali, to a microcredit project to support families and small business affected by the earthquake that struck Italy in 2012.